Watch this Vidoe to learn More
Step 1. If your a beginner please Click this 👉 Register 👈or
How to Add a product to your Store!
- Go to CATEGORIES on the menu above.
- Click on any category your interested in to view the products .
- Once you see the product you like,Click on the product or Right click to open and view on a new tab
- Scroll down to the add to cart button
- Below it is a blue Button that reads SELL THIS ITEM
- Click on SELL THIS ITEM button,the product will be added to your store instantly as draft.
- You can edit the price,title or anything to your pleasure
- Once your done click SUBMIT and the product will be Live and available to your customers .
If you have your own physical products this is how to How to import or add your own Product your store.!
- Go to product on you dashboard .
- Click ADD NEW ,to add your own product or import a CVS file of your product if you have one
- Edit the product if you have to and submit or publish
Step 3 .
Got a Sale? This is how to fulfill it with your supplier?
- If you have added product from any supplier within Joalii.com and you got a sale
- Go to your order details page of the order you just received ,you will see the store you added your product from.
- Click on the store,it will take you to the suppliers store .
- Place the order with the supplier with your customer details.
- The supplier will ship the item to your customer. Is that easy!
🔥🔥🔥HOT TIPS from our experienced expert drop-shippers to make you money:
- 🔥💥Always start with one product at a time and ask yourself what problem the product you choosing can solve.
- 💰🌹Remember to add enough margin to the product you choose to remain profitable after you pay you supplier.
- 🔥🌹Test your products and see what work with Facebook ads .you can get started with 3 dollars with Facebook to know what works before you scale..
- 😟🌹Don’t add different product from different supplier at a time to avoid much headache with fulfillment and customer service.
- 😩💥🌹Try to fulfill your Orders on-time so your suppliers can ship to your customers to avoid lots of charge backs.